Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Missing You My Love .........

You my sweet love
I miss ever so much
The softness of your lips
and your warm loving touch

Many uncontrollable circumstances
have kept us sometimes apart
Yet every moment i carry you
Deep within my heart

When ever we are together
My spirit is such aglow
You always color my world
Like a beautiful rainbow

You are the love of my life
that you will always be
The special times we share
Just mean everything to me

Each time we kiss
Theres nothing so sublime
always deliciously so fresh
like the very first time

Holding you close in my arms
Flames my passion and desire
My soul ever so burns
Like I am ravaged in fire

Each day I find happiness
Such joy and laughter
Knowing that soon we will be
Together,
And living
Happily ever after.

By : -Kumaran-
back to top